Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buttermilk Pound Cake


The honest reason why I made this is because I still have to use up the buttermilk before it expires. The reason why I got buttermilk last week in the first place was to make some banana bread. But ahhh! So much left over!


I had to use a Bundt pan because I don't have a regular tube pan.



You can probably tell what time of day I took these photos. In the evening it's more of a yellow-tint overall, because the lights in my house are just like that.
I do prefer taking pictures during the day with the light from outside, but I just didn't have patience for waiting until tomorrow to take them. Also, because it wouldn't be a whole cake anymore by then!

Plus, I think this lighting gives it a more warm-home-kind-of-feeling, which is nice too :)









1 cup of buttermilk down! Still got some more left to use up...


No comments:

Post a Comment