Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ladyfingers


I needed to use up the rest of the mascarpone and quark before it expires... sooo I made another batch of tiramisu ice cream. I was too lazy to go to the store to buy ladyfingers so I decided to just make them myself.

I used a plastic bag and cut a hole on a corner to squeeze out the batter into the shapes on the tray. After the first tray got filled, the plastic bag got so messy and hard to handle that I got lazy and just spread the rest of the batter onto another tray, into a rectangular-like shape. I used that for the tiramisu ice cream since I would have to cut it into pieces anyways. So the ladyfingers in the pictures here are actually the "leftover" that was the first good-batch I made. Ladyfingers are always good as cookies too! :)




Ehehehe I tried to arrange them as an actual hand. I mean, they are called ladyfingers, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment